Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Penny Lane Wordbook

Here is a 6x12 wordbook that I made for my niece's 5th birthday. Her name is Adrienne but "Ren" for short.I just love My Mind's Eye and adore all of the fun and bright colors from Penny Lane! Since I only have a son, when I can make something for my nieces, I jump and run for pink Bazzill!! There are no pictures in the album because it was part of her present so I tried to be as exact as possible when cutting the photo mats and including what size the photo needs to be. I hope you enjoy!


Here I used stickles to make this green American Crafts Thicker number 5 the perfect color.

On the right side you can pull the ribbon to reveal another set of mats to put 2 more photos

This is my favorite page! I found this great 3-D Happy Birthday sticker from Target and it worked perfectly with the papers in the line. I also love the way the little bird on peeks out from the "e" when the book is closed. (Check out my little guys hand out the bottom of the pic "helping mommy"!

On the right side is a tri-fold photo mat so when opened it holds 5 pictures. Love the swirlies!

And the back, I couldn't leave all of that space un-touched! Love love love these Making Memories glitter letter stickers!

And that's all folks...for now. Check back tomorrow for my posting of the My Mind's Eye Challenge #9! I'm also using Penny Lane!

-Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment