Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Mind's Eye Challenge #9 - Blast from the Past





Here is my entry for the Blast from the Past challenge by My Mind's Eye. This is my beautiful niece Adrienne from when she was a baby. She was the firstborn grandchild in our family and incredibly SPOILED! Being a middle child I will never experience the glory of being the "Golden One"  or even being the "Baby" but at least I got to have the 1st grandchild from my husbands side! Whoo hoo!

http://mymindseye.typepad.com/blog/2010/03/challenge-9-blast-from-the-past.html

Cardstock-Bazzill Basics, Patterned paper-My Minds Eye PENNY LANE, Die-cuts-PENNY LANE. Rhinestones-Queen & Co. Chipboard letters- Senic Route (with stickles on them)
Also used the Slice Basics 2

*After reading the photgraphy tips on the My Mind's Eye Blog, I took more pictures this morning and replaced the ones I posted last night. MUCH BETTER!*

No comments:

Post a Comment