Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cosmo Cricket and goodby to my paper trimmer for a while....

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to pop in and post a layout that I just finished! It is the last page of my 1st completed album of the year!!! Woo hoo! I pretty much used only Cosmo Cricket's line "Lil' Man". It was very appropriate for my son and his bestie at his 3rd birthday! Fun times! Hope you like it!
I decided to jump on the "banner" bandwagon! The little chipboard plane was PERFECT to pull my "buddies" banner!


On the rub-on sheets they have these super cute sayings and I knew that I was going to try to fit those words into my journaling. It took me forever but I'm very happy about the way it turned out!

"You two YOUNG boys were an absolute JOY to watch @ Dom's 3rd birthday party! No fighting over toys, just GENUINE FUN & LAUGHTER.  Dom even let Spencer help him open his birthday presents...INCREDIBLE!!! A TERRIFIC ending to an UNFORGETTABLE night!


This will be my last layout post for a while, I'm headed home to Missouri to visit family! I'm super excited! I'll try to hop on and post some pictures soon! When I get back I hope to be a CS4 pro! I just got it and completely flabbergasted! Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment